Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Guest Blogger

Today I was a guest blogger for The life and times of a Redneck Woman.  What fun to write for someone else's blog!  Check it out!

It was actually above zero here this morning, although it sure feels colder.  Guess my internal temperature gauge isn't working quite right.  Winter in Wyoming this time of year does seem to get pretty cold.  The ice fishermen like it because it freezes the lakes, but don't know if the rest of us appreciate it quite so much. 

One of my cats has extended her terriority to cover the chair I posted about yesterday.  Rather odd, since she doesn't much like things that move, but she definitely likes that chair. 

A rather odd thing has been happening at my house.  My husband has decided he wants to do the cooking - he plans his menus and brings food up from the freezer, usually once I've already started cooking.  He doesn't say anything ahead of time, but then he wants me to incorporate his ingredients into what I'm making.  That doesn't always work too well.  The odd thing about it, is when I cook, it tastes so much better than his cooking, there are no leftovers.  Oh well.... Just one of life's mysteries, I guess.

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment