Friday, January 14, 2011

Another guest blog

Wrote another guest blog  for a home improvement blog!  http://youridealhome.wordpress.com/2011/01/14/how-to-communicate-with-your-contractor/  It was a lot of fun!  I'm really enjoying all the article writing and blogging.  So much fun! 

Supposed to snow this weekend.  We'll see.  The weather forecast isn't always correct.  The pets didn't want to go outside today, but it didn't seem too cold.

Wrote an article on plantar fasciitis the other day.  I was inspired to buy new boots and slippers to help deal with mine.  Amazon had great deals on them.  Certain brands work really well at eliminating the pain.  I think we can all use less pain.  I hear that flu A is making the rounds in town.  Two of my neighbors have or have had it.  Hope I don't get it.  I hate being sick!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment