Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last Day of the Year - 2010

The last day of the year seems to prompt reflection.  The past year has been one of a series of years that seem to have all blended together.  There have been big changes this past year so perhaps a new exciting year is in the offing.  One can always hope!

I discovered this craft blog recently, CraftGossip.com.  They have some great ideas!  I finally have time to get back into some of the fun things I like to do - so I'm planning on making some of their projects.  There are always more projects I want to do than I have time for - and there are a number of UFOs I absolutely need to finish, plus a number of books I'd like to read too.

Today is cold, 10 below, and cloudy.  Supposed to be colder tonight.  The lakes will be icing up for ice fishing shortly.  We've got about 2 feet of snow.  Snow machining and skiing are in full swing in the area.  A few weeks ago some moose came to visit - right up to the windows.  It's amazing how big they really are up close.  We've seen lots of wildlife recently, especially elk.  They're pretty good size themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment