Friday, December 10, 2010

Afternoon!

Woke up to a flurry of snow this morning.  I'm not sure if it was really snowing, or just blowing, or a combination of the two.  Couldn't see out the windows, though.  One of our elderly neighbors tried to drive in this stuff this morning.  He didn't make it.  Rather sad.

For now, the sun is out and the icicles are melting, but I see more clouds on the mountains coming in.  We're to attend an annual Christmas party this evening.  Christmas is most definitely sneaking up on me this year.  I'm usually prepared way ahead of time.  It doesn't really matter, I suppose, it will arrive whether or not I'm ready, and since we're not doing the commerical part this year, I guess I won't worry about it.

I'm hoping to get some guest bloggers to liven things up.  I've invited several people to guest blog, so we'll see what happens.

Two classes started yesterday.  I always like teaching the last course of a program.  The students are all excited to finish up and since this particular class has a project rather than assignments and such, it's fascinating to see what they come up with.  By the way, I teach college courses online.

Another article written by me:
Mountain Lion

I liked writing the ones about animals.  Also going to write some home improvement guest posts for another blog.  Ought to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment